Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 12 - Ooops, and G&T

I forgot to take a photo of my dinner last night.  Which, of course, is not big deal and we will all survive perfectly well.

It was just a rehash of Day 9 - Turkish Bread and Dips so scroll down a couple of posts if you really need to see what I had for dinner last night.  Was it good?  Yes.  So good!

It was made even more enjoyable last night by the addition of a gin and tonic.  I had to make myself another one tonight just so I could take a photo of it for you.  The sacrifices I make!

The combination of my lovely G&T and watching the movie Paul (funnier than I expected by the way) got me thinking.  I started to ramble on about it here then realised it had very little to do with going vegan so I snipped it and moved it --->  here, where it belongs in my blog designed for random ramblings.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

G&T = my choice of drink... unless the cocktail menu is well priced ;) Oh, and I've found that ice makes all the difference.

Mandy said...

Sounds like we have the same taste in alcohol Maureen!
I have a few favourite tropical cocktails in mind for the Survivor Finale :)