Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 9 - Turkish Bread and Dips

Another busy and emotionally draining day at work yesterday.  So an easy dinner was in order again.

The green dip is whipped avocado with a squeeze of lemon.  But the other dips are store bought.  Did I mention that convenience is a high priority for me at the moment?


The yummy Turkish Bread was from a local bakery.  While it heated in the oven I arranged the dips etc.


I wouldn't say it was a particularly healthy dinner but we thoroughly enjoyed it.  There is plenty of dip left over so expect to see this meal make a reappearance soon.

The last few nights I have been a little lazy with food prep, but just wait until you see what I have cooked up for our dinner tonight!  I will post it tomorrow with the recipe, which is fantastic even if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

Frugal Down Under said...

Looks scrummy.
I wouldn't mind a spread like that right now...